Cinema Bizarre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cinema Bizarre

Forum sur Cinema Bizarre

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
H-owdy
Membre du GDP
H-owdy

Préféré(s) : Tous, vraiment ! :D

Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Empty
MessageSujet: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedSam 28 Mar - 2:32

Traduction en anglais:
Are there words you think are really bad?
This question probably relates to swear words, right, but I can't think of any right now. I actually love swear words, I generally love cursing, but when I come to think of it: The word "zart" doesn't do its meaning justice, because its pronounciation is quite hard and it goes "zarrrt". And I like it much better in English, like "tender" or "soft". That's much more beautiful, I think. But otherwise... Swear words are cool. F***, h***, n*** ... oops, now, these were bad words... bad boy.

What do you find disgusting?
I was actually never really disgusted by anything. Sure, there are a few things I certainly don't enjoy that much, but I think I have more of a fetish for smells. If something smells unpleasantly, it's extremely disgusting, like when something gets mouldy. I also have a problem with cigarette smell. If someone, especially when it's cold I find it really disgusting, if someone's smoking. It immediately reeks of smoke and I always bitch at smokers. Smokers never understand when non-smokers don't like smoke. I mean, I don't have anything against smokers, but they shouldn't blow the fucking smoke right into my face, that would make me happy. Thanks, Kiro.

What technical invention do you hope for in the years to come?
Technical modernisation, technical modernisation... My favourite toy at the moment is the iPhone. That's the most recent technical modernisation I found wonderful, but other than that... someone who does the cleaning, something that does the cleaning. I mean, you can always pay people (to do it for you), but I don't know, maybe they would nick something from your place, I dunno, but no, I can't think of anything right now. A dildo... that operates without batteries.

What do you admire your fellow band members and yourself for?
What do I admire my band members for? Each one of them has his spleens and each one has his traits, but in the end we are all very good friends. And when I think about what their specific skills are, then I have to give some thought to what I admire most, even though we spend so much time together, I cannot specify anything in a rush, because that's all much too personal and intimate, I can't really tell.

And what about you?
I admire myself most for... That would be too arrogant, I won't answer that.

Do you have posters on your walls? Which ones?
I haven't had any posters anymore for a long time, my poster time is long over. I had the last posters five years ago when I still lived at home.
Before, in the past I had some: all sorts of. Madonna, Britney, Manga. I had Angel's Sanctuary posters and X posters and NANA posters and Miyavi posters and Gackt posters and Johnny Depp posters and a lot of Tim Burton posters. On my door, I had a really big Corpse Bride wallpaper hanging from top to bottom.

Where does your motto derive from?
"You can't take my passion from me" is not really my motto. Actually, my motto changes all the time, because I don't really have one to live by. I just have the feeling that I should do what I think is right and my passion is part of this. And the quotation as such is my own, I came up with it, I didn't take it from a song or from a film. I think passion is the most important thing in life. I cannot do anything that I am forced to do, under compulsion, I definitely can't make it. Pressure is something else, but there still has to be passion and I must be committed to something in order to do it. Passion is always a good drive.

What was the funniest moment on your last tour?
The funniest moment on our last tour. There were so many funny moments. Wait, where have we actually been... the tour was so scattered, that's why I can't really map it all out. What has really been funny? Once I think, well, that wasn't on the last tour, that was in February or January already when we were in Salzburg, that was damn funny. Kiro was in a very bad mood in the morning because he had just got up and was looking for a showers allover the venue and didn't find them. And suddenly, he stood in the room wearing huge sun glasses and said: "Where are the f**ing showers, all I can find are the toilets!". And we were all quite bewildered and thought 'What's going on now?', because he said it in a really funny tone. That's a moment that is really stuck to my memory because it was so damn funny.

What pets did you keep so far?
When I was 12, I had a dwarf rabbit that I originally called "Bunny". It was black and had a white belly and a female friend of mine always called it 'crippled' because it had some sort of tumor on the belly and unfortunately died pretty soon, but I really adored it. Other than that, I had two canaries, yes, totally boring, but my grandma had handed them down to me. One of them was called Yvonne, but don't ask me why I called it Yvonne, by now I think Yvonne is terrible, but back then I thought it's the most beautiful name in the world. I definitely wouldn't call a bird Yvonne anymore. Funny thing was that the bird was called"Hansi" before because my grandma thought it was male until we found out it's female. And the other bird was called "Mickey" because I used to be a fan of Mickey Mouse back then. At the moment, I would really like to have a dog, but I unfortunately don't have time for it, I would so love to have a really cool pug. (laughs) Or a French bulldog. Yes, when I say pugs, everybody's laughing, but it is – I'm not talking about tits [Translator's note: In German, people often refer to tits as "Möpse", "pugs".], I mean a dog, pug. The little ones everybody finds ugly. I think they are the most beautiful dogs in the world.

Traduction en anglais:
What do you think about Britney's comeback?
I'm thrilled she did it again, because Britney is certainly one of the biggest stars, I think, of our time. And as sad as it is, a crisis like that or scandals like these and the fact that a star is really down only helps a star become even more famous and, if everything works out, makes the person a legend. I mean, honestly, Marilyn Monroe wouldn't be Marilyn Monroe if she hadn't died, and the best that could happen to tighten Amy Winehouse's status as a legend, sad as it is, would be her death. That way she would rise even higher, and it has actually been quite the same with Britney. Because of all her lows, she escaped the teenie-thingy she was in and many people who hadn't been interested in her before also became aware of her, because – what most people don't see is that Britney also matured a great deal that way, so... I don't like the album that much, there are a few good songs on it, but I found the previous album more interesting in some way because it was more experimental, but I'm happy for Britney.

Your three big dreams for the year to come...
My three big dreams for the year to come are definitely that we will proceed like that because I'm really motivated, I hope I will be able to keep this motivation up the whole year. There are a few songs on the new album I want to make an impact. Other than that I hope that Cinema Bizarre will rule the whole world. A small wish, I know, I'm modest.

Would you like to appear in a film one day?
I think music and films are what brings forward most emotions to people and evokes emotions inside them, that's why I find films as interesting as music. I don't believe I'm a good actor, though, that is to say, if I got the chance one day – well, I'd definitely be interested, but I think I would really have to... I think I would have to go to drama classes, because I don't think I can act. But I would have the heart to do it if people were interested, because I definitely think acting is very interesting, and what's more – one of my dreams, in general, would be to appear in a Tim Burton film one day because I'm a big fan of Tim Burton, and that would be really cool. Sing a song on a Tim Burton soundtrack would be awesome too, something I dream of, I think.

What concert did you last go to?
My last concert as a visitor was Madonna, I guess, yes, right, I didn't go to another concert after Madonna. That was my last one.

Music is...?
Music is everything to me. Music is some kind of therapy for me. Music makes me cry and music makes me laugh. Music is basically what evokes emotions in me and what helps me memorise memories. Isn't it that whenever you hear a song, you often remember certain situations, where you first heard the song or really listened to it, and that's what I like about music. Your body and most importantly your mind memorise all this.

What things do you gladly chicken out of?
I gladly chicken out of doing the dishes. No, that's not true, I always do it voluntarily. I always try to not chicken out of something even if I would like to do it, chicken out. Instead I try to break the habbit and make sure that I do it anyway because most of the time you learn something from it and afterwards it wasn't that bad anyway. But there are still things you really don't like to do, cleaning and so on, for example.

When's the last time you paid someone a compliment?
Two (female) friends of mine just arrived and they weren't dressed up and didn't wear any make-up at all and actually looked totally messed-up from travelling and I only ironically said "You made yourself look pretty, escpecially for me" and somehow that was a comliment, rhetorically seen. So, I paid the last compliment only 20 minutes ago.

What's particularly important to you when you listen to music?
There are many different attributes to music that appeal to me. It's either a specific groove, specific lyrics, a specific melody. And I'm a singer, I like melodious songs. Summarised, I think you could say I like beautiful melodies to which I can sing along, which are fitting to my pitch, but they mostly don't because my pitch is so out of the ordinary.

How and when did you first realise you have a talent for singing?
It didn't strike me like 'I have a talent for singing', singing has always been my passion and my godmother always said that I'm good at it, but my father thought differently. However, I just did it because I felt like it. I got up in the morning and started singing. And the last thing I did before I went to bed was singing too. Passion, that's what it was. I didn't claim I have a talent. I just did it, that's all.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?
Honestly, I'm not up for Christmas at all right now, in fact I'm totally annoyed: Organisation, travelling home and this and that and buying the fucking presents and whatnot, but I think in the end I'll have two nice days, as always. Two days you spend somehow, quiet days, you have delicious food, you meet people that mean something to you and... I'm not looking forward to it, but it will be quite nice nevertheless, I think. At least I hope so. If not, someone's gotta die.

What would you like to have (for Christmas)?
What I would like to have this Christmas are just two quiet days, I guess, during which nobody annoys me with e-mails and phone calles. I would like 'Toyz' to be a success next year, that's all.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

Préféré(s) : Changeant

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedSam 28 Mar - 11:32

Je regarderai la seconde vidéo plus tard ^^
Je trouve ça toujours bizarre quand Strify parle allemand, j'ai tellement l'habitude de l'entendre blablater en anglais ...
Néanmoins, il parle tout autant dans sa barbe en anglais qu'en allemand ù_u un vrai cauchemar, j'ai à peine compris quelque mots xD heureusement qu'il y a la trad anglais ^^ !
H-owdy
Membre du GDP
H-owdy

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedSam 28 Mar - 15:18

Jtrouve pas que ça fait bizarre, ça change ^^
Mais jpréfère quand il parle en anglais, question d'habitude certainement.
Moi jcomprends pas mal de truc quand il parle en anglais, jtrouve pas qu'il parle dans sa barbe, jtrouve qu'il parle très bien, beaucoup mieux que l'anglais bourgeois que l'on nous passe en classe en tout cas..

C'était chaud pour avoir la traduc' en anglais, j'ai du m'inscrire sur le fo allemand (cinemabizarre-forum.de) j'ai eu du mal, allemand et moi ça fait pas que 2, bien plus.. bref.
Ensuite réussir a trouver le bon endroit, puis réussis à trouver le lien.
Encore jme suis bien démmerder, j'ai pas mis trop de temps. ^^
Jfais tout ça pour vous hein les cocottes, jaurais très bien pu garder ça pour moi xD
Bref vous les avez donc vous vous en fichez de comment jlai est eu..

Good reading!
Blackberry
Cbiennes
Blackberry

Préféré(s) : De quoi ca s'agit ?

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedSam 28 Mar - 19:21

Je lirai les deux pavés plus tard ...

T'aurais du me demander Honey j'y suis inscrite sur le fo allemand, je t'aurai filé mon mot de passe.

Pareil je trouve pas que ca fasse bizarre c'est juste sa langue quoi ...

Edit: Elle est très sympa cette itw =) on y apprends plein de trucs utiles (ou pas).
http://www.myspace.com/blackberry_space
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedSam 28 Mar - 20:45

D'accord, d'accord, j'ai compris, j'suis seule au monde xD !!
Pauvre Marynounette :] en mode parcours du combattant pour avoir les trad". Merciiii beaucoup alors ^^
H-owdy
Membre du GDP
H-owdy

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedDim 29 Mar - 2:24

Ba darling j'ai trouvé les traduc' vers minuit ou plus je ne sais plus j'allais pas t'appeler à cette heure là xD
Tinquiète je me suis démmerder comme tu vois :)
Jsuis fière de moi *big smile*
Jsuis souvent fière de moi xD
C'est mieux que de ne pas l'être. Zut je joue ma Strify. C'est pas grave parce que je l'aimmme Strify *big big big smile* <333
Leur itw sont toujours simpa (ou presque toujours) je trouve ;)
Elles sont pas mal les questions, se sont des questions ou on peut en apprendre plus sur lui par moment.. :)
Fruti seule contre tous *mouhaha* ptdr
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedDim 29 Mar - 17:16

Comme souvent xD
Mais je vainquerai l'envahisseur *baf*
C'est vrai que ce sont des bonnes ITW, mais pourquoi seulement Strify ?
J'veux les réponses de Shin moi ... Juste pour entendre sa voix, une fois de temps en temps xD
D'accord, c'est bon, je sors -->
Blackberry
Cbiennes
Blackberry

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedDim 29 Mar - 17:19

Sort pas c'est une super idée ca ! *tu ne seras pas seule sur ce coup là ^^*
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedDim 29 Mar - 17:25

Fruti n'est plus seule contre tous xD !!
Paske bon Strify on a l'habitude qu'il nous raconte sa vie, de toute façon, mais moi je veux la vie de Shinou xD
Blackberry
Cbiennes
Blackberry

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedDim 29 Mar - 17:27

Pareil ! En plus si c'est en allemand ca devrait pas lui poser de soucis lui qui dit qu'il est nul en anglais ...
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedLun 30 Mar - 20:38

Ba oui, ça changerait !
Mais je suppose qu'on aura beau dire n'importe quoi il le fera pas xD
H-owdy
Membre du GDP
H-owdy

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedLun 30 Mar - 21:39

L'interview ça n'est que de Strify car elle a été faite pour la site: cinemabizarre-strify.de
Voila pourquoi :)
Shin fait nous en une aussi :D
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedMer 1 Avr - 9:38

Ok je comprend mieux ^^
Y a-t-il un cinemabizarre-shin.de ?
Qu'on les force a en faire une aussi xD
H-owdy
Membre du GDP
H-owdy

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedMer 1 Avr - 13:30

Oui ils en ont tous un de site comme ça ;)
On va le forcer xD
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_minipostedMer 1 Avr - 14:41

On le Shinnapera s'il le faut, mais on l'aura l'ITW xD
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)   Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!) Icon_miniposted

Strify Interview II - Teil 1 & Teil 2 (anglais!)
Page 1 sur 1