Cinema Bizarre
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Cinema Bizarre

Forum sur Cinema Bizarre

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

[USA] Mtv Buzz Posez vos questions à CB

2 participants
AuteurMessage
crystal
Dingue de CB
crystal

[USA] Mtv Buzz  Posez vos questions à CB Empty
MessageSujet: [USA] Mtv Buzz Posez vos questions à CB   [USA] Mtv Buzz  Posez vos questions à CB Icon_minipostedMer 22 Avr - 8:10

Citation :
Got A Question For Cinema Bizarre?

You probably have MANY questions for Cinema Bizarre — like who’s the glammest of them all, and who likes giant ketchup most of all (THAT WAS A TRICK! You KNOW Strify does!).

Well, lucky ducky little you, you’ll get the indirect and vicarious opportunity to ask Cinema Bizarre — Lady Gaga’s Fame Ball tour mates, Tokio Hotel’s label mates, and the five most outrageously glam members of the Glamoverse — a question when they come to MTV this Friday, April 24th, to answer YOUR Buzzworthy fan questions.

Leave your questions for Cinema Bizarre in the comments, and, because it’s grotesque and gloomy outside here in New York, so I’m re-fabulizing myself with alluring fotographie (that’s German for “photography,” you guys) of Shin, Yu, Kiro, Romeo Nightengale, and Strify. (You can too — Cinema Bizarre photos below the jump.) Ah, these pristinely coiffed little German boys — they kill me. They kill me! Especially you, Kiro, you little doll, you! Mama wanna take you home! Yes she do! She do!

CINEMA BIZARRE = TRULY TRULY TRULY GLAMRAGEOUS!

https://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=75911008189&h=vSqwL&u=b5jvL&ref=nf

S'ils pouvaient répondre aux autres questions d'abord Ciel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/735621/
Frutimoon
Membre du GDP
Frutimoon

Préféré(s) : Changeant

[USA] Mtv Buzz  Posez vos questions à CB Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [USA] Mtv Buzz Posez vos questions à CB   [USA] Mtv Buzz  Posez vos questions à CB Icon_minipostedMer 22 Avr - 10:32

C'est clair, à force de nous laisser poser des questions, ils vont finir par être submergés xD
Enfin ...
Moi j'ai toujours pas de questions ù_u
Si : pourquoi My Obsession a-t-il été repoussé xD ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[USA] Mtv Buzz Posez vos questions à CB
Page 1 sur 1